1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SAP ARIBA
- publish, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that (a) You do not have the right to make available (b) is unlawful, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (c) infringes any Intellectual Property Rights of any party, (d) includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, surveys, junk mail, spamming, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise, or (e) contains a software virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot, corrupted file, or any other computer file or software designed to interrupt, destroy, damage or limit the functionality of any computer hardware, software or other property;
- defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others such as rights of privacy and publicity or business integrity;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an SAP official, SAP employee, or any other third party, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge email headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the SAP Websites;
- download any file or User Content posted by another user that You know, or reasonably should know, should not be legally reproduced, displayed, performed and/or distributed in such manner;
- interfere with or disrupt the servers, or networks which support the SAP Websites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the SAP Websites;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations;
- harvest, collect, or store personal information or data of other users.
Other than content authored by SAP, all views expressed on the Platform are those of the third parties submitting the stories and are not endorsed by SAP.
4. YOU GRANT SAP BROAD RIGHTS TO USE YOUR STORIES
5. SAP MAY CHOOSE NOT TO PUBLISH YOUR STORY, OR MAY REMOVE A STORY
SAP may elect not to post or publish stories (i.e., User Content) that You submit. If SAP elects to post or publish Your User Content, SAP may in its sole discretion withdraw the posted or published User Content for any reason and without notice even if SAP has previously indicated to You that SAP might or will post the User Content You have submitted.
6. YOUR STORY WILL BE DISPLAYED ON A PUBLIC FORUM
The #MakeProcurementAwesome Platform is a public forum, and You agree not to provide SAP or other Users with any confidential or proprietary information that You or the owner of the information do not intend to become public. Any User Content that You upload to the Platform will NOT be deemed to be or treated as confidential or proprietary, and You expressly agree that You waive any trade secret or other confidentiality rights with respect to User Content published on the Platform.